MartinDuarte 发表于 2022-3-1 23:41:41

[Question] Trigger Variable Data input by Serial Terminal

Hello, I want to show 2 numbers in a text box "Data variable" using "Return key code". If the case would be 1 digit, it's ok because the previous number gets overwritten. I verified in DWIN debbuger.So, correct me if I am wrong, in case of more than 1 digit it must be implemented with "Variable input" button, isn't it?
How's the way to trigger this button, without being touched?
I mean, how can I send over Serial Terminal this action?
Is there any example of this? PDF; Images...

I give my example:
Variable data input : (Xs, Ys ) (Xe,Ye)=> (0,0) (30,30)
PIC_ID = 0x00 0x00
PIC_NEX = 0xFF 0xFF
PIC_ON= 0x00 0x00
TP_CODE = 0xFE00
VP = 0x20 0x00

How can I arrange previous data in Serial frame?

Any "serial frame" or graphic example will be appreciated.

帅到爆 发表于 2022-3-2 09:10:15

Hello, you have to realize this problem through C51 program.

帅到爆 发表于 2022-3-2 10:24:00

Each "Data ariable"box can only store and show 1data( 2-digit number,tens' digit,or hundreds' digit,etc).
Yes,the"Variable input"can input data into the "Data ariable"box,also,u can just send Communication command through the Serial Terminal
for example:
Dwin Standard communication protocol command: 5A A5 05 82 1000 0002
5A A5start of frame
05       length of frame
82       data write(if it is 83,that means read )
1000   VP
0002   data (in hexadecimal)

As you can see,the "return key code"has its value that can be set,the Working principle is : once the "return key code"botton is clicked,
the value u have set will put into the VP,then clear it .You can just input data into the VP of the "return key code"by the command just mentioned,
sending in the data equal to the value, in that case,you can trigger the "return key code" without touching it.

dora00860 发表于 2022-3-2 21:58:29

Hello , for more technicial support you can contact with me. Email: dora@dwin.com.cn

MartinDuarte 发表于 2022-3-2 22:26:38

Thank you for your kindy reponse Dora and 帅到爆 .

Hello, you have to realize this problem through C51 program.
It would take more time, I know that loading C51 program overwrites 8283 native DWIN protocol, so I can't use it anymore.

I still think that I didn't express myself correctly.
Suppose I've already done my entire GUI program, and placed Data input variable with these data:
I give my example:
Variable data input : (Xs, Ys ) (Xe,Ye)=> (0,0) (30,30)
PIC_ID = 0x00 0x00
PIC_NEX = 0xFF 0xFF
PIC_ON= 0x00 0x00
TP_CODE = 0xFE00
VP = 0x20 0x00
How can I use Serial Commands to trigger Data variable input? Is is possible? I mean, the action of touching Variable-Input-Button but through Serial Communication - Terminal. I leave some image caps of DWIN Application development guide.

沃特玛贞帥斯基 发表于 2022-3-2 23:53:40

The analog touch variable 00d4 can trigger the touch effect without clicking on the screen. Follow up the coordinate position to simulate touch control. See the screenshot for the specific use method.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [Question] Trigger Variable Data input by Serial Terminal